THE FINAL LIST OF NAMES, AGES, AND COVID-19 RELEASE WAIVERS OF ALL GROUP MEMBERS
- At this point, the trip coordinator MUST provide a final list of names of ALL the group members visiting the convent.
- Your group's final count can't exceed the original total number of retreatants that you submitted in the original form. (If it happens, please seek the retreat house approval first, to make sure that there are rooms available for extra people.)
- Failure to submit this form 7 days before your arrival date, may lead to rejecting your entire group registration.
- The COVID-19 Release waivers MUST be signed by all group members (children and adults), prior to every visit to the monastery, even if they had submitted a waiver in a previous visit.
- All retreatants under 18 years of age must also have a Parent/Guardian sign the COVID-19 release waiver as well.
1) Please download the “Visitors COVID-19 Waiver Release Form” from the link below and send a copy of the waiver to all your group members (if you haven't done it already).
- Each retreatant should agree on the terms in the waiver by adding his/her initials, print his/her name, and sign the waiver.
- All retreatants under 18 years of age must also have a Parent/Guardian sign this waiver as well.
2- Collect the signed waivers of your group members, scan them (in a PDF format) and upload them to the form below.
All waivers can be easily filled out and signed electronically using Microsoft Edge or Adobe Acrobat software.
3- After submitting the form below, and uploading all the "COVID-19 Release Waivers" for all the group members, the retreat house will review it and send a confirmation email.
This form will be rejected if any of the waivers are missing, or not signed correctly.