This is our prayer wall – a place where prayer requests are submitted and posted so that we can share in the blessing of praying for one another.
My friend has been struggling with serious issues regarding depression and anger. She struggles to find peace because she looks in the wrong place. She’s angry at everyone but Ik its mostly God she’s angry at. I personally need prayer regarding my life with Christ because I also struggle with talking to God given that it results in me just feeling dumb every time I talk to him. But back to my friend, she needs prayers. She struggles with a victim mentality that I can’t get her out of and I’m concerned for her mental health. She sets wrong priorities and I don’t know what to do. Ive considered everything like talking to her father of confession, moving churches, getting rid of all social media and communication and even the convent. She’s actually considering the convent. I was currently trying to look at registration but I don’t know how. I’ll speak to my father of confession though. Anyways please pray for her and us in general. Pray for our whole society for God knows what they internally struggle with that they can’t battle themselves. Thank you so much.
First and foremost, thank you Lord that You make all things end in good. Thanks to all who are praying on our behalf. May the prayer of the Saints be with you.
1. Please pray that my children are surrounded with friends who seek God first and will help my children to build a stronger, lasting relationship with God.
2. Please pray that as our family is breaking apart and dividing that God’s grace reveals our sins and sheds light so the darkness may be revealed. Pray that He gives us strength to endure the long-suffering until it is taken away. Help us during this time of intense struggle which include: husband/spouse addicted to pornography. Please pray that he may seek treatment for this addiction.
3. A daughter frightened of being harmed by her father, and struggling to know what God will is for her career.
4. A son who has no ambition in life. Please pray for his guidance and that he seek guidance and direction from wise counsel.
5. A son who is disobedient, disrespectful, and angry that his parents are always arguing because they don’t see eye to eye on things. It is hard for him to understand why mom and dad are not sleeping in the same room and not think we are not getting a divorce. The only way he know to communicate his feeling is through unhealthy behavior such as talking back and being defiant. Please pray that he understands one, this doesn’t help fix the situation and it doesn’t mean we as parents do not love him. Pray that he continues seeking advice from his father of confession and experiences God’s love as a Father.
6. Help me be free of past guilt and neglect; to be patient, to be a peacemaker during this time of suffering. Pray that I do not yell or condemn others but rather fall on my knees begging God for mercy and forgiveness, guidance, peace, and wisdom. Please pray that I am not a stumbling block to others in my family and that I submit to God will in my life.
Again, thank you for your prayers of healing and unity of our family.
Altar prayers and for the Mothers
1. Peace in the Coptic Church in USA and wisdom and humility for its leaders. Remove jealousy, gossip, any false teachings, and all the attacks of the enemy. Pray for spiritual revival in our churches and for the youth.
2. Our nation and its leaders. Including widespread feelings hatred and polarization. Movement of selfishness. Issues with mental health, addiction, and loneliness. Acceptance of sexual promiscuity and pornography. Economic distress, poverty, and troubles in healthcare, airline industry, stock market, etc.
3. My family. My amazing mother. My father with Jesus in heaven. My pregnant sister and her upcoming labor/delivery and new motherhood. My sister and her new relationship and job search. My grandmother and her health issues.
4. My relationship with my future spouse. Help us to pursue Jesus together. Increase our faith. Make our future home a stronghold and place of God's presence and strength. Be with her family.
Through intercessions of St. Mary and St. Demiana.
My Dear Heavenly Father please guide me and protect our home that is your church. Give me wisdom and patience to withstand the tribulations it’s going through.
Prayers for the Lord to watch over and protect the hearts and minds and souls of our children from all evil, deceit, and destruction of the enemy towards them. Protect Nathan and Natalie in purity and holiness and discernment. Prayer for health of young children, facing cancer and brain tumors and for the strength and endurance and dare I say Joy of their parents, especially for the sake of other children in sunch homes. Prayers for Brayden (luekemia) and His mother Kim and Bishoy (brain tumor) and his parents Ragheb and Nagwan.
Please for my husband to be delivered from Alcoholism and to commit his life to Christ. Pray that God will heal our marriage of the pain and damage that Alcoholism has done to it. Pray that God grants me the strength and the courage to stay, when I really want to leave. Pray that my husband’s Alcoholism will not negatively impact our children or their future marriages. Pray mercy on us all.
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church – Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God’s will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God’s direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God’s protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
My name is Elisabeth Bannerman asking for a prayer for Gods Divine healing for Cancer of the Breast ,with the spread of the cells in the Body and i am starting a Radioactive Therapy for Cancer i am hoping with your prayer Gods healing power will heal me completely. i am a resident of Accra Ghana
Peace be with you all,
I pray for all my brothers & sisters in Christ most of whom have needs and situations which are more significant than mine.
I humbly ask for your prayers that I will be hired for the program manager job that I recently interviewed for. This position would allow me to continue growing in my field of work (social services), support my family, and to be in service to my community as a Christian.
With love in Christ,
Prayers for Mike and Bonnie, help them and guide them and give them your salvation. Heal them both from their illness.