This is our prayer wall – a place where prayer requests are submitted and posted so that we can share in the blessing of praying for one another.
Prayers for the Lord to watch over and protect the hearts and minds and souls of our children from all evil, deceit, and destruction of the enemy towards them. Protect Nathan and Natalie in purity and holiness and discernment. Prayer for health of young children, facing cancer and brain tumors and for the strength and endurance and dare I say Joy of their parents, especially for the sake of other children in sunch homes. Prayers for Brayden (luekemia) and His mother Kim and Bishoy (brain tumor) and his parents Ragheb and Nagwan.
Please for my husband to be delivered from Alcoholism and to commit his life to Christ. Pray that God will heal our marriage of the pain and damage that Alcoholism has done to it. Pray that God grants me the strength and the courage to stay, when I really want to leave. Pray that my husband’s Alcoholism will not negatively impact our children or their future marriages. Pray mercy on us all.
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church – Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God’s will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God’s direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God’s protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
My name is Elisabeth Bannerman asking for a prayer for Gods Divine healing for Cancer of the Breast ,with the spread of the cells in the Body and i am starting a Radioactive Therapy for Cancer i am hoping with your prayer Gods healing power will heal me completely. i am a resident of Accra Ghana
Peace be with you all,
I pray for all my brothers & sisters in Christ most of whom have needs and situations which are more significant than mine.
I humbly ask for your prayers that I will be hired for the program manager job that I recently interviewed for. This position would allow me to continue growing in my field of work (social services), support my family, and to be in service to my community as a Christian.
With love in Christ,
Prayers for Mike and Bonnie, help them and guide them and give them your salvation. Heal them both from their illness.
Please pray for the people in the city of Mariupol in Ukraine. It is reported that up to 120,000 people are stranded their and as you know the city has been laid waste by the war. There is a lack of water, food, shelter, and medicine. Civilians have been targeted in an affront to human rights and dignity. Therefore I request that you pray for an end to this war. Please pray for a lady named Mary who is in Kiev and all the suffering in the Ukraine. Please pray for the end of atrocities and war crimes. Thank you and God bless you for your precious prayers.
Please pray for Stephanie.
Stephanie is involved in prostitution and stripping, drugs, abusive relationships, fraud.
Please pray for her conversion.
God bless you.
Please remember our family in your prayer. Our mother passed away recently, father went through surgery, our sister is suffering with chronic illness, there is no peace in the family.
Please pray for all people so that we will be able to do what pleases the Lord throughout our life.