Dear Beloved of Christ,
By the grace of God, the Convent is now accepting visitors. All who wish to visit must follow these new rules and guidelines:
+ The Convent is open for daytime visitors between the hours of 4:00 am to 5:30 pm and for overnight stays for females only.
+ All visitors must be wearing a mask at all times and in all places at the Convent without exception.
+ The maximum length of time for any retreat is 10 days, then the retreatant must wait 3 months from the last visit until another trip to the convent can be made, without exceptions.
- All daytime visitors MUST register online to come for a daytime visit, without exceptions, and MUST sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver.
- Local males may come alone only at the start of the Divine Liturgy and must leave immediately after the conclusion of the Divine Liturgy.
- All other males (i.e. not locals) are NOT allowed in ALONE for a daytime visit. Theses males must be accompanied by one of the following in order to come for a day visit: 1) a Priest, 2) mother, or 3) wife, or 4) sister only if they are 18 years of age or older, or 5) daughter in law, or 6) daughter, only if they are 18 years of age or older.
- All overnight retreatants (including individuals, families, and groups) MUST register online, without exceptions, and MUST sign the COVID-19 release electronic waiver.
- We are only accepting overnight individual female retreatants, group (females only) retreats, and family (females only) retreats. NO MALE RETREATANTS are currently allowed, as St. Mary Family retreat building is still under renovation.
- The maximum number of retreatants for any group (church) retreat is 12 youths & 1 priest (total of 13 retreatants) per group (church), without exception.
- Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, retreatants may have to share rooms with each other, which will be a maximum of 4 retreatants per room.
- Due to the limited number of rooms available in the retreat house, visiting priests may have to share rooms with other priests, which will be a maximum of 2 priests per room.
Individuals who are looking to escape the worries and cares of the world and to spend quiet time in prayer and reflection with our Lord Jesus Christ, may come on a spiritual retreat at the convent. We offer overnight accommodations for individuals, families and groups.
While there is an established daily schedule, groups have the option of setting their own daily program provided they respect all hours of prayer while on retreat.
Please note the convent does not offer Wi-Fi.
Come and see!